Social networks are ideal for marketing. With the growing importance of social networks, networks are adapting to the needs of the audience, but also to the needs of marketing. One of them is Tik Tok.
What is Tik Tok? Google says: “TikTok is a social media app dedicated to short-form videos created for and consumed by users. The length of the videos is 15 to 60 seconds. The format lends itself to entertainment and comedy. However, it is increasingly used for infotainment.”
This is the shortest and fairly accurate description of one of the largest social networks in the world today. Are you already using it?
If so, you can switch your private profile to a business profile in a few steps. If not, we will explain from the beginning how to create a profile on Tik Tok for business use.
So, before you get confused with this description, here is how to start an account:
Step 1. Download the TikTok app and create a new account
Step 2. Go to your TikTok profile and tap the menu in the top right corner
Step 3. Tap Settings and privacy
Step 4. Tap Manage account
Step 5. Tap Switch to Business Account
Step 6. Choose the category that best corresponds with your business type
Before all else, let’s explain the difference between a personal account and a business account. While there are similarities and identical features in both modes, there are also significant differences.
Both account options support:
– Live on TikTok
– Access to general analytics
– Access to the Creator Portal
– Adding a website link to your profile (although on a personal account is just text and not a link. However, you can add your Instagram or YouTube icon that will take your followers there with a tap).
On the other hand, this is what a business account provides:
– Access to the intuitive Web Business Suite includes Analytics, Workspace, Activity, and Support.
– Ability to create an e-commerce storefront
– Use of third-party tools to schedule and manage TikTok content
– In-app Business Creator Hub to check out tips and valuable information to apply to your strategy.
– Adding a website link to their profile
– TikTok business accounts have limited access to the full sound library, but the additional tools far outweigh that.
Social networks are an incredibly powerful tool in marketing. Start accounts on popular social networks, optimize accounts, learn about features, follow trends and audience habits and make the most of the opportunities offered.
Photo by Cottonbro Studio, Pexels.